Happy hammer?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Yahdiel91
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Yahdiel91

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 15, 2021
Messages
205
Reaction score
52
Location
Clermont
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello reefers

First time having a hammer coral.. I've had it for 2 weeks now.. Just wondering if it looks healthy.. Only reason i ask is cuz to me it looks a little floppy in the bottom..

Thank you! Anything helps
 
Hello reefers

First time having a hammer coral.. I've had it for 2 weeks now.. Just wondering if it looks healthy.. Only reason i ask is cuz to me it looks a little floppy in the bottom..

Thank you! Anything helps
20220908_191716.jpg
 
Hello reefers

First time having a hammer coral.. I've had it for 2 weeks now.. Just wondering if it looks healthy.. Only reason i ask is cuz to me it looks a little floppy in the bottom..

Thank you! Anything helps
20220908_191705.jpg
 
Hello reefers

First time having a hammer coral.. I've had it for 2 weeks now.. Just wondering if it looks healthy.. Only reason i ask is cuz to me it looks a little floppy in the bottom..

Thank you! Anything helps
20220908_191334.jpg
 
They do tend to drape down around their skeletal base so it's difficult to say anything is wrong. Low to moderate flow and lights.
 
Looks fine to me. At least my hammers have always done the same. I wouldn't worry too much. they look happy and extended to me.
20220908_202243.jpg


20220908_202352.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new