Happy Hannukkah!

TheEngineer

Formerly icecool2
View Badges
Joined
Nov 26, 2011
Messages
7,296
Reaction score
6,388
Location
PA
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy Hannukkah! Two crazy night are gone but six are left.
 
We're doing presents tonight...

A hoverboard!?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
It's not a real hoverboard but still pretty cool. You should tell your significant other to get you one.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I will check the brand when I get home. My girlfriend got it from Modells. They are a lot of fun but it seems like something which will lose it's appeal quick. I still love it.
 
Oh cool. They are selling those at the mall near me. Looks like fun!
 
I want one! Happy Hanukkah!
 
That's awesome!
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new