Happy Happy Happy

kkgaskin90

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 8, 2013
Messages
740
Reaction score
117
Location
Mobile, AL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Saw this cutie at the Georgia Aquarium this past weekend :) happiest shark ever
48ce55db0317d60de2fa777ef7a32489.jpg
 
Haha! I live in Georgia and have never been. I go to the skidaway island aquarium
 
I went to Atlanta for vacation in '13 and it was one of the primary reasons. Lol
 
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new