Happy Milli

  • Thread starter Thread starter Frankey
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Frankey

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 24, 2014
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Location
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am new to the hobby, and I must say, I am hooked. I have been up and running so to speak, for almost 2 years. I have a nano tank with 35 gallons of water volume including the sump. Needless to say, within these past 2 years I have learned a lot and continue to learn more every day. Last night, during a feeding, I wanted to take a pic of my milli, which is now a year old. It started out about half the size in the pic below. I will post more pics and describe the setup more in detail after this weekend.

2015-01-15 22.02.59.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new