Happy New Year! and a fun question?

  • Thread starter Thread starter zoechance
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

zoechance

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 5, 2012
Messages
305
Reaction score
5
Location
Los Angeles
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy 2013 everyone! May all your fun aquarium wishes come true...:party:

So I was wondering... How old is your oldest reef fish?

I have a little Ocellaris Clown that was one of my first Marine fish that I purchased in 2002! He is still quite well and happy! I hope he will remain ok when I transfer him to my new reef tank. He/she lives with a Coral Beauty that is at least 5 years old...
 
My oldest fish right now is about a year old. I recently rehomed most of my fish to go in a different direction with my livestock.
 
Happy New Year! We have a 12 year old Purple Tang, we named him 'Culpepper' based off Daunte Culpepper from the Minnesota Vikings.
 
acturally my oldest creature is my spiny urchin who hitch hike on my rocks 7 yrs ago the size of a small pea and now size of a golf ball w/out spines lol made it though 4 tank changes and a couple outages
happy new year all
 
I have three ocellaris clowns and a harbor goby I purchased in 2005 so coming up on eight years now.
Closest call was a 3 day power outage in 2008, but they pulled through just fine.
 
I have had a pair of GSM clowns for 13-1/2 years and they had to be almost a year old when I bought them.
 
Happy New Year!
 
Happy New Year everyone. My oldest fish is a Yellow Tang. Been there since Dec 2009. :)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Wow! Happy New Years Day! thanks for the answers to my Thread! What a Joy to have this Forum and hear from people all over! Great way to start a New Year!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new