Happy RBTA?

  • Thread starter Thread starter JoJosReef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
My tank is now quite 5 months old yet, so I'm right there with you on "diving in to things maybe a little too early." :D

The sister RBTA in my tank is doing well. Stinging my digitatas as it moves around so I've been playing musical corals and glueing things in different spots the past week. It finally seems to have settled down yesterday though.

I also just bought a new XR15 Blue. Installed today, we'll see how it reacts to the par increase (up from Prime 16HD.)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new