Happy Tank, Happy Life :)

I hear you. I am never more at piece than when my tank and all it animals are thriving.
 
I have bleached like 90% of my frags through either messing with lighting, alk swings, or low nutrients. I have finally gotten that all figured out, plus a good beer... life is good, brother.
 
I hear you. I am never more at piece than when my tank and all it animals are thriving.
I am currently sitting here in silence, in near total bliss. Kids are having a bedtime snack, tank just got it p.m. feed, and dad is watching them both. Does it get better?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new