Happy Thanksgiving!

SuncrestReef

That Apex guy
View Badges
Joined
Jan 18, 2018
Messages
4,214
Reaction score
8,690
Location
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy Thanksgiving to those of you reefers who observe the holiday! I'm thankful to be a part of this global reefing community, and appreciate all the advice and camaraderie in these forums.

IMG_7408.jpg
 
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

HappyThanksgiving.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new