Happy to be here and excited to learn

Momof9

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all! I’m happy to be here. I am a mom of 9 (8 here and 1 angel baby) I am still pretty new to all this. We live in central WV so not really any Lfs or anything close to us. We had a saltwater tank for just over 6 months and just lost all fish in it. We are truly heartbroken. I spoke with several people to try to figure it out and we ate somewhere between stray voltage or possibly internal parasites (although no signs at all). All snails, crabs, starfish and coral banded shrimp are fine. We definitely don’t want to deal with that again. We have a second saltwater tank with only 2 clowns a starfish and a dwarf lion fish as well as 5 freshwater tanks. We are slowly working toward a bigger set up and want to get a reef set up we love to learn all we can and absolutely any and all advice and knowledge is welcome. Thank you so much for allowing us to join the community

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!! I'm sorry to hear about your struggles. From experience I know that losing animals hurts and I also know the thrill of learning to successfully care for these amazing creatures!

Clownfish.gif

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 34 30.4%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 40 35.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.5%
Back