Happy to be here

Paulie069

Random Acts Of Kindness
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was a very serious reefer but got out of the hobby about ten years ago. I got tanks from craigs list and hobbled together a bunch of DIY stuff including a DIY led hood for my 125 gal sps & fish reef tank. Things have certainly changed in a decade. I am starting a new build and will need lots of input. I have a tank on the way (octo lux t90) and am in the process of choosing lighting. My ultimate goal is to host SPS corals and I know that the tank volume might be small for that. Thank you in advance for the questions you might help me answer. I live near St Augustine and can't seem to find a reef club. Any one know of one near me?
Happy your here to Welcome Aboard r2r much luck to you

Mkkari

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was a very serious reefer but got out of the hobby about ten years ago. I got tanks from craigs list and hobbled together a bunch of DIY stuff including a DIY led hood for my 125 gal sps & fish reef tank. Things have certainly changed in a decade. I am starting a new build and will need lots of input. I have a tank on the way (octo lux t90) and am in the process of choosing lighting. My ultimate goal is to host SPS corals and I know that the tank volume might be small for that. Thank you in advance for the questions you might help me answer. I live near St Augustine and can't seem to find a reef club. Any one know of one near me?
Welcome to family :)

OP
OP
B

boatguy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for all the warmth. I have a new tank on the way but it's going to take a month to get here. I ordered a Waterbox marine x90.3. I saw one at the LFS and was really impressed with the quality.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 39 47.6%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 42 51.2%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 17 20.7%
  • None.

Votes: 22 26.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 9.8%
Back