BackToTheReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Back.png

ShepherdReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
I was a very serious reefer but got out of the hobby about ten years ago. I got tanks from craigs list and hobbled together a bunch of DIY stuff including a DIY led hood for my 125 gal sps & fish reef tank. Things have certainly changed in a decade. I am starting a new build and will need lots of input. I have a tank on the way (octo lux t90) and am in the process of choosing lighting. My ultimate goal is to host SPS corals and I know that the tank volume might be small for that. Thank you in advance for the questions you might help me answer. I live near St Augustine and can't seem to find a reef club. Any one know of one near me?

Welcome to the channel.

ReeferBlaine

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Welcome good to have you on deck here! Reef2Reef is a great place to be to meet people with similar interests as yourself and gain tons of knowledge about the hobby!

If you get a chance check out my YouTube channel I have episodes about R2R itself, and just my reefing journey in general! Hope to hear from you soon and welcome again!

Do you have a frag tank, frag rack or some other place for coral frags currently?

• YES (tell us in the thread)

Votes: 34 39.1%
  • No

Votes: 51 58.6%
  • Other

Votes: 2 2.3%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
TheCoralConnect.com