atomos

52 32 52 20 52 6f 63 6b 73
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
neil-peart-rR2Rush.gif

TnFishwater98

Drink more fishwater there! And I still want more!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning. I have been out of the hobby for about 8 years and have been thinking about getting back in for the past year and a half. We moved to a new house this past Spring so now is the time. I originally started with a tall 40 gallon tank, then upgraded to a 90. I was waiting for Black Friday deals to buy the setup that I will be going with this time. I will be going BIG with a Red Sea Reefer-S 1000 seven foot tank. I have used the information on this forum to help in making my decisions on all the gear that I got. Hopefully, I will have the tank set up by the end of the year. Looking forward to getting a lot more knowledge and tips from the Reef2Reef community, and learning from my last two tanks. Thanks to everyone in advance!
James Alles
Welcome to Da Reef!

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning. I have been out of the hobby for about 8 years and have been thinking about getting back in for the past year and a half. We moved to a new house this past Spring so now is the time. I originally started with a tall 40 gallon tank, then upgraded to a 90. I was waiting for Black Friday deals to buy the setup that I will be going with this time. I will be going BIG with a Red Sea Reefer-S 1000 seven foot tank. I have used the information on this forum to help in making my decisions on all the gear that I got. Hopefully, I will have the tank set up by the end of the year. Looking forward to getting a lot more knowledge and tips from the Reef2Reef community, and learning from my last two tanks. Thanks to everyone in advance!
James Alles

Hi James and Welcome!

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. Like you, I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

OP
OP
H

hja99

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi James and Welcome!

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. Like you, I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:
Hi,

One of the things that I have found most helpful in this hobby are the build threads. So yes, I am planning to start one. I was planning to wait until my tank arrived and I got it unboxed and set up on the stand so that I have some decent pictures to start the thread with. Hopefully the tank will be coming in about two or three weeks.

Thanks for the suggestion!

JXNATC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
James Alles

Attachments

• 72267.png
    72267.png
    57 KB · Views: 25

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 142 88.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.9%
Back