Happy to be Here

hja99

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning. I have been out of the hobby for about 8 years and have been thinking about getting back in for the past year and a half. We moved to a new house this past Spring so now is the time. I originally started with a tall 40 gallon tank, then upgraded to a 90. I was waiting for Black Friday deals to buy the setup that I will be going with this time. I will be going BIG with a Red Sea Reefer-S 1000 seven foot tank. I have used the information on this forum to help in making my decisions on all the gear that I got. Hopefully, I will have the tank set up by the end of the year. Looking forward to getting a lot more knowledge and tips from the Reef2Reef community, and learning from my last two tanks. Thanks to everyone in advance!
James Alles

PeterC99

Solarbenchmark.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!

Good luck with the new aquarium!

821B11C1-EA45-4BE9-8A8C-4CA4205A9B21.gif

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246

attiland

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning. I have been out of the hobby for about 8 years and have been thinking about getting back in for the past year and a half. We moved to a new house this past Spring so now is the time. I originally started with a tall 40 gallon tank, then upgraded to a 90. I was waiting for Black Friday deals to buy the setup that I will be going with this time. I will be going BIG with a Red Sea Reefer-S 1000 seven foot tank. I have used the information on this forum to help in making my decisions on all the gear that I got. Hopefully, I will have the tank set up by the end of the year. Looking forward to getting a lot more knowledge and tips from the Reef2Reef community, and learning from my last two tanks. Thanks to everyone in advance!
James Alles
Welcome to R2R
Welcome to R2R.JPG

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 159 62.1%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 68 26.6%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 89 34.8%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 44 17.2%
  • Other

Votes: 67 26.2%
Back