Happy to Join!

5B4870D0-767B-4760-A5DE-1983E0D87ABC.gif
 
Welcome, Holly!!! Fantastic that you are here with us. We'll be your support base, gladly!
 
Welcome to R2R!

I was in the hobby for a short time before joining R2R. My tanks survived. But when I joined, my tanks went from surviving to thriving.

Read the information available to you here and ask questions. Most importantly, don't rush.

Lazy people do well in this hobby, believe me! ;)

Dom
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Let's see some tank pics! :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new