Happy to Join!

Hdoll1222

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 26, 2020
Messages
6
Reaction score
24
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi There!
My name is Holly! I have had a soft coral red sea max 130AIO for 10 years or so up and running but life got in the way and we can just say I let it go on its own for a lonnnngg time. I'm back at it, learning how to actually use my AI Prime correctly and getting water perams back in line! I was looking for a new mentor since none of my Colorado friends have reef tanks and I find myself reading the threads online anyways so in thought why not join! Thank you for creating what seems like a safe place to learn and ask questions!
 
Welcome to R2R!

1E0AFA55-C211-4AE2-B933-FD7305F1B265.gif
 
Welcome to R2R! Lots of great friendly users here to help :)
Wtr2r55.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new