Happy VD....

  • Thread starter Thread starter inactive
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I

inactive

Guest
View Badges
...Filthy reefers!

200919154831264.gif
 
At least he's giving us a gift to take care of the other gift someone may have incurred over the weekend . I say it's being proactive :tongue:
 
I'm making you guys a valentines video... so far I've shot 25 minutes of HD footage. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

<3
 
Your such a sweetie....lol...

I don't want to know what this thread was really about.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new