Happy Veterans day

  • Thread starter Thread starter G Santana
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Great picture! Thank you for your service. Based on your uniform I served a few years after you.
 
Great picture! Thank you for your service. Based on your uniform I served a few years after you.
Thank you for your service!!!
That picture was taken in Southern Germany circa 1982, 1Bn 10th SF.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new