Harbaugh Bowl?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ReefPops
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ReefPops

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 20, 2010
Messages
742
Reaction score
2
Location
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, just curious who everyone is rooting for today? Since my Bears are out of it, I'm secretly hoping for a Harbaugh Bowl. I'm 1 for 1 so far, guess I need a Raven win now.
 
Looks like you got your wish, it is pretty cool having brothers coach against each other in a Superbowl. Who do you think their parents are rooting for? I hope the Ravens win, I would like to see Ray Lewis go out a winner.
 
I know, both pretty exciting games too. I'm kind of undecided about the next round. Would be nice to see Ray Lewis go out a winner though, that's for sure. Think either way he's going to go out good at this point.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new