Harlequin Shrimp wanted a thrill...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gribbliest
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
nice. How do you keep your harlequin fed?

Well, I have hundreds and hundreds of asterinas!!!

I was struggling to get a HS for a while. I now have two and they are slowly reducing the population - they've been in there months!
 
I wouldn't suggest voluntarily adding asterinas, and I'm not personally a fan of sacrificial chocolate chips etc.... :/
 
My pair of Harlequin shrimp have moved on to a friend's tank now :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new