Harlequin Shrimp

N2theUnknown

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 6, 2018
Messages
460
Reaction score
216
What state or country do you live in
Kansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone point me im the right direction to find one? Whos got a local fish store that has them in stock and ships? Thanks in advance
 
algae barn sells them but they are currently out of stock.
 
They are worth it to get rid of starfish if that’s your goal. Everything’s going up in price if you can find one in stock somewhere you might grab it.
 
Yea im not going fpr double the price though thats gouging in my book I understand prices are high but when people are still selling them for 45 ill juat wait.
 
I definitely understand, my last one I had I think I paid between $60-70.
Not to mention must places are charging 45-50 bucks shipping and im not knocking them as I know prices are higher but again it all adds up to a cost im not willing to shell out lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new