• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

[email protected] Notch without a doubt!!!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

caribbeanguy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

H@rry

Troll
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanx for the kind words. Hope your frags continue to do well for you! :haha:

fingas

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would have to agree with everything in the OP. H@rry provides amazing frags. Everyone of them arrived looking great, very healthy, and larger than any i have seen sold for a much better price than I have seen. Two corals had broken tips in transit, those two tips are on frag plugs now and are larger than what i see most people sale. It is also a very nice personal touch that i recieved a call from H@rry the evening of the coral's arrival to ensure that i was happy with everything. I was very happy.

Thank you H@rry.

Connie

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, I absolutely agree! Precise packaging, healthy large frags, great prices, unmatched personal service with the follow-up phone call and even the freebies. No one I have ever traded with can touch the service H@rry provides. Thanks again Harry!

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 47 81.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.2%
Back