• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

[email protected] Notch without a doubt!!!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

caribbeanguy

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 22, 2011
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Location
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanx for the kind words. Hope your frags continue to do well for you! :haha:
 
I would have to agree with everything in the OP. H@rry provides amazing frags. Everyone of them arrived looking great, very healthy, and larger than any i have seen sold for a much better price than I have seen. Two corals had broken tips in transit, those two tips are on frag plugs now and are larger than what i see most people sale. It is also a very nice personal touch that i recieved a call from H@rry the evening of the coral's arrival to ensure that i was happy with everything. I was very happy.

Thank you H@rry.
 
Yes, I absolutely agree! Precise packaging, healthy large frags, great prices, unmatched personal service with the follow-up phone call and even the freebies. No one I have ever traded with can touch the service H@rry provides. Thanks again Harry!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new