Has anyone from here won something free from BRS let’s hear your story

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Cyricdark

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I sign up on the website every week and even stayed up through all those giveaways on Black Friday never won a thing but I still have faith someday! At this point I would be so excited to win something it wouldn't even need to be anything I needed if I didn't need it I would just build another tank around it lol.

Silent

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have never won but I do wish that each person to win something would be announced in their videos. They claim to give away something each week (which I'm sure they do) but I rarely hear anyone winning. If they announced every winner from their free prize from their website and other giveaways it would really be exciting for the winner to hear their name called out. Even if you're not the winner it is exciting.

WilliG

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today, I received an email from BRS. I had to give them my name as it appears on my Drivers License, and confirm my address. This was to enable them to get the travel vouchers prepaired for me since they were informing me that I was selected as the winner for the trip for 2 to Orlando Reef-A-Palooza 2020. This was the first thing I won from them.

Blitheran

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's a bummer I lost the original image but these do exist and you can win :)

IMG_0036.jpg

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I sort of had my doubts about the giveaways until I attended recent RAP in Chicago and saw them first hand giveaway these items and now " High hopes" !!

wrasse man

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just won one of the “reefing tip” prizes from the drawing on cyber Monday, but I have yet to receive any email. I’m in no hurry though, I’m sure they are busy. Strange thing is, they pulled all of the videos from YouTube.

So yes, I’m saying there’s a chance.

Biokabe

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had an order refunded back in... June, I think it was? Nice little surprise, just made me wish I'd bought the AquaticLife Hybrid LED fixture I'd meant to buy then. =)

JBKReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've never won from BRS but I won on the best site R2R I won the hybrid noopsyche light system. The biggest win I ever had was going up with all these great people on R2R!!!!!!

how’re you enjoying the hybrid? I won one as well but getting ready to move so have not yet fiddled with the light

WilliG

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Enter dozens of raffles, anything even remotely useful. I buy extra tickets for drawings. I jump through all the hoops and play all the games. I have never win a blasted thing...not even a coffee mug or shirt.
This was the first thing I have ever won.

kkiel02

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not yet about my info but they responded to a message I sent them about a product and said they would message me soon.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 16 18.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 16 18.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 46 51.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 9.0%
Back