Has anyone kept a Bicolor Chromis?

Canned55

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 4, 2023
Messages
95
Reaction score
67
Location
San Antonio
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have any of yall ever seen this Bicolor Chromis? There doesnt seem to be a lot of talk about them on here.
I was wondering how are they different from Blue/Green Chromis in terms of temperment and hardiness.
Live Aquaria has a Trio Right now in Divers Den

Screenshot 2024-09-22 220148.png


I think they are neat looking fish and that is not a terrible price for them.
 
I would be curious to see how they are as well!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new