Has anyone seen a Duncan like this?

Just received my shipment from Marine Farmers and everything was well packed and arrived in great condition. Will post pic of the duncan when it settles in. I was sent a two polyp frag :D
Here's a pic of it getting ready to acclimate. Sorry for the size.
Marine Farmers.jpg
 
They look amazing from the pictures, I am a little uneasy about the shipping price though as it is a bit high at $55.
 
Just received my shipment from Marine Farmers and everything was well packed and arrived in great condition. Will post pic of the duncan when it settles in. I was sent a two polyp frag :D
Here's a pic of it getting ready to acclimate. Sorry for the size.
Marine Farmers.jpg

That looks like good sized polyps too. Excited to see what they look like when they settle and open up.
 
We need an update, we need an update, we need an update........................ :)
 
Most pictures these days are taken under full blue leds with a orange filter on camera
 
Will post pic of the duncan when it settles in. I was sent a two polyp frag :D
I hope it’s doing well for you!
Do you have a pic for us today?
 
Just received my shipment from Marine Farmers and everything was well packed and arrived in great condition. Will post pic of the duncan when it settles in. I was sent a two polyp frag :D
Here's a pic of it getting ready to acclimate. Sorry for the size.


I recently got one just like the one you circled. (Not purple tipped though) It has started showing a great green color on its base!
phone pics I just took, sorry about the blue

BC27424F-5F74-4F30-86E9-DA6D03128D46.jpeg
2E1B1A36-78BC-4B16-9C6C-64FC43E84BF2.jpeg
 
I'm still waiting as well, the anticipation
 
Sorry for the delay, the duncans just don't want to open up completely. But as promised here is an update picture with a green duncan below it for reference. The Marine Farmers duncan is much more purple than any other duncan I have seen.
purple duncan.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new