Has anyone seen a Duncan like this?

Mflores888

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was talking to a friend and he sent me the following link for a Duncan that he wanted to buy. When I checked it out I hadn't seen one like that before, only thing was that it looked very edited. So I wanted to know if anyone has any experience with buying from here or if the coral actually looks like that

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Ive seen green and purple duncan and it looks nothing like the puc you posted which tells me seller photoshopped it

JGT

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was talking to a friend and he sent me the following link for a Duncan that he wanted to buy. When I checked it out I hadn't seen one like that before, only thing was that it looked very edited. So I wanted to know if anyone has any experience with buying from here or if the coral actually looks like that

Nice, hopefully not photoshopped. Guess you’ll find out. Let us know and post some pics.

austibella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love one to .never saw one like that. I read articles on places adding dye to corals which I think is criminal to do to these animals to sell them check up on the company. Matter of fact I will . Never heard of them before sounds to good to be true for that price. But that's just my opinion

Anubisxii

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Soo checked the site. It's copyrighted in 2018, only 1 review from this month but the site looks good and their story is cute. Please post picks they do have a few corals I have my eye on.

austibella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

It says it's a stock photo, when you click "more under the pic. So it's not the coral you will get

SamMule

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is beautiful but looks very suspicious to me. Dark background and oversaturated colors leads me to believe the picture has been doctored up a bit.
Please keep us posted as to how it looks when it shows up!

OP
OP
Mflores888

Mflores888

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is beautiful but looks very suspicious to me. Dark background and oversaturated colors leads me to believe the picture has been doctored up a bit.
Please keep us posted as to how it looks when it shows up!
That was my first thought as well, the disk is too pink but found the video I found you can definitely tell it isn't as bright

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

JJ Ligs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is the thing even if it is over saturated in that pic and the video is using skewed background it is still an unusual color combo none the less. I am very interested to see what yours looks like when you get it in. :)

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 29.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 37.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 25.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back