Has anyone seen a Duncan like this?

Mflores888

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 9, 2020
Messages
408
Reaction score
553
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow if that is not edited I want it now
 
Ive seen green and purple duncan and it looks nothing like the puc you posted which tells me seller photoshopped it
 
I was talking to a friend and he sent me the following link for a Duncan that he wanted to buy. When I checked it out I hadn't seen one like that before, only thing was that it looked very edited. So I wanted to know if anyone has any experience with buying from here or if the coral actually looks like that


https://www.marinefarmers.com/product-page/ultra-green-and-purple-duncan-aka-whisker-coral
Nice, hopefully not photoshopped. Guess you’ll find out. Let us know and post some pics.
 
I would love one to .never saw one like that. I read articles on places adding dye to corals which I think is criminal to do to these animals to sell them check up on the company. Matter of fact I will . Never heard of them before sounds to good to be true for that price. But that's just my opinion
 
Soo checked the site. It's copyrighted in 2018, only 1 review from this month but the site looks good and their story is cute. Please post picks they do have a few corals I have my eye on.
 
I have ordered fromMarine Farmers several times. The corals I received have looked exactly like the pictures and have been extremely healthy so you should be good.
 
I was talking to a friend and he sent me the following link for a Duncan that he wanted to buy. When I checked it out I hadn't seen one like that before, only thing was that it looked very edited. So I wanted to know if anyone has any experience with buying from here or if the coral actually looks like that


https://www.marinefarmers.com/product-page/ultra-green-and-purple-duncan-aka-whisker-coral
It says it's a stock photo, when you click "more under the pic. So it's not the coral you will get
 
I found the duncan through their Instagram, doesn't look as bright but it does that that unusual color combo


 
That is beautiful but looks very suspicious to me. Dark background and oversaturated colors leads me to believe the picture has been doctored up a bit.
Please keep us posted as to how it looks when it shows up!
 
That is beautiful but looks very suspicious to me. Dark background and oversaturated colors leads me to believe the picture has been doctored up a bit.
Please keep us posted as to how it looks when it shows up!
That was my first thought as well, the disk is too pink but found the video I found you can definitely tell it isn't as bright
 
Here is the thing even if it is over saturated in that pic and the video is using skewed background it is still an unusual color combo none the less. I am very interested to see what yours looks like when you get it in. :)
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 15 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 46.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new