Has anyone seen dear evan hanson?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ARAJEA
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ARAJEA

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 24, 2020
Messages
197
Reaction score
273
Location
Crestview
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know it's got some interesting tones but my 14 year old wants to see it badly and I'm trying to justify the trip to NYC when Broadway opens back up. I've been hearing the soundtrack for a year and the book has been read by all of us. If anyone has first hand I'd love a review.
 
*Waves through a window*

Nope, sorry, I haven't. But I hear if you open a few incognito windows and search for free musicals like Anastasia, you can sometimes find videos of Broadway sets(?).

Alternatively, look for "slime tutorials" on youtube. I swear I'm not joking.
 
Definitely going to check it out. Thank you!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new