Has anyone used the SERA LED Moonlight & Lunar schedule controller?

Saskdevil

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 21, 2022
Messages
45
Reaction score
25
Location
British Columbia
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanted a lunar light for my aquarium, as my current LED fixture & controller doesn't offer it. I was looking at purchasing the SERA Moonlight set. It's an LED Moonlight simulator that comes with a controller that replicates the lunar cycle and included nights with cloud cover. It's a German based company and I've found a few local sources that sell it. I usually shop by reviews, but have been unable to find any regarding this product. I would love to hear if anyone has any information on this product, or info on an affordable lunar light solution.

Thank you.

51W-4fq9hxL._AC_SY580_.jpg 51i6Y8cdkkL._AC_SY580_.jpg sera-led-moonlight-set-se-44498-03.jpg
 
Where exactly are you supposed to attach it?
It has suction cups so it can be placed on the lid of a tank, or inside (it's waterproof). I was going to rig a system though to have it supported by my regular light fixture.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new