Has anyone used this black box.

John bryant

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 8, 2016
Messages
35
Reaction score
30
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked this light up from someone yesterday for 25 dollars. Upon getting it home I noticed it had 240w displayed on the label. I also don't see a brand. I've seen 165w and 300w for sale but not 240. Has anyone ever had any experience with this light?

PXL_20220916_192358520.jpg PXL_20220916_174904696.MP~2.jpg PXL_20220916_192440881.MP~2.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new