Hate when that happens

  • Thread starter Thread starter Triggreef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Triggreef

Zoa Addict
View Badges
Joined
Apr 11, 2014
Messages
4,955
Reaction score
2,796
Location
East Hampton, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a large order of polyps, 14 frags... I actually took the time to list the names so I can remember whats what, and kept them in order on their own rack to keep track. Only for my kid to move the magnet when I had my back turned and flip the shelf. :doh: :rant:

Here's to starting over :tea: At least everything is healthy and well.
 
LOL I always have trouble keeping track of my frags no matter how hard I try to stay organized. I'd love to find a permanent marker that works in saltwater. My latest plan is colored rubber bands. I usually use the ones from my kid's braces, but the tiny ponytail ones and even the craft ones seem to work. Of course, once you glue the frag to a rock, it's back to guessing.
 
Funny you mention that. I bought this really nice acrylic frag rack that fit perfectly on the left side of my 55g next to the overflow. Before I even had a chance to put any frags on it my daughter was already messing with it. Needless to say it is not in the tank and I guess I can't use it. I can't risk her flipping it over due to a huge welso that sits right underneath where I had it.
 
Yeah, mine will be temporary. I put some mailing tape over the magnet this time so they can't mess with it for now. I'm sure it will leave me a mess to clean up though.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new