Hate when that happens

Triggreef

Zoa Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a large order of polyps, 14 frags... I actually took the time to list the names so I can remember whats what, and kept them in order on their own rack to keep track. Only for my kid to move the magnet when I had my back turned and flip the shelf. :doh: :rant:

Here's to starting over :tea: At least everything is healthy and well.

GobyWanKenobie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL I always have trouble keeping track of my frags no matter how hard I try to stay organized. I'd love to find a permanent marker that works in saltwater. My latest plan is colored rubber bands. I usually use the ones from my kid's braces, but the tiny ponytail ones and even the craft ones seem to work. Of course, once you glue the frag to a rock, it's back to guessing.

Vaiodude

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Funny you mention that. I bought this really nice acrylic frag rack that fit perfectly on the left side of my 55g next to the overflow. Before I even had a chance to put any frags on it my daughter was already messing with it. Needless to say it is not in the tank and I guess I can't use it. I can't risk her flipping it over due to a huge welso that sits right underneath where I had it.

OP
OP
Triggreef

Triggreef

Zoa Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, mine will be temporary. I put some mailing tape over the magnet this time so they can't mess with it for now. I'm sure it will leave me a mess to clean up though.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 48 20.8%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 1.7%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 167 72.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 5.2%
Back