Have you checked out the R2R Partner Drive? What are your favorite things about Partner Membership, and what prizes do you hope to win?

BRS

Pistol Peet

View Badges
Reaction score
Swag!!!! LoL

Just glad I could support a great resource for myself and the hobby in general.

I never have much luck but was hoping to put that BRS gift certificate to good use on the dream tank. However, now that the dream tank might be put off for a while maybe one of the smaller tanks I put a ticket on would be nice.

Did anyone else spread their tickets out or did you all just lump them all on one thing?
I put them all on 1 thing I don't have but been looking to buy for like a year now.

Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED lighting

Pistol Peet

View Badges
Reaction score
@Pistol Peet I guess @revhtree must be enjoying his weekends off Cant blame him ;) i can live without the badge for a few days;Woot
Yup sounds good just wasn't sure how It worked now i do though thanks
@Pistol Peet I guess @revhtree must be enjoying his weekends off Cant blame him ;) i can live without the badge for a few days;Woot
Yes thanks to @Ippyroy I now know how it works thank you guys for your help just wasnt sure. I see everyone with there cool badge and am ex c it'd yo get mine.

Ippyroy

Master Farmer of GHA
View Badges
Reaction score
Swag!!!! LoL

Just glad I could support a great resource for myself and the hobby in general.

I never have much luck but was hoping to put that BRS gift certificate to good use on the dream tank. However, now that the dream tank might be put off for a while maybe one of the smaller tanks I put a ticket on would be nice.

Did anyone else spread their tickets out or did you all just lump them all on one thing?
I spread them out. 90% on the Red Sea tank and the rest on one of the lights.

OP
Daniel@R2R

[email protected]

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
I might sit this one out... I've been out of work on medical leave from May, still having issues post rotator cuff surgery. The Your Reef gift certificate is nice, John and staff are amazing people.
Sorry that you've going through that. Hope you recover soon!

Definitely agree on Your Reef! Good people!

Maxout
BRS

Do you think buying and selling coral is similar to playing the stock market?

• YES

Votes: 76 21.3%
  • NO

Votes: 187 52.4%
  • Kinda

Votes: 90 25.2%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 4 1.1%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors