Have you ever

  • Thread starter Thread starter chem
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

chem

unregistered
View Badges
Joined
Dec 31, 2013
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Location
Upstate NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone ever just caught themselves staring at their corals and just looking and looking and looking lol...or is it just me!? Love having a reef tank!
 
This is why I moved my office to my basement...so as I 'work' I can look at my tank,lol
 
Every day. My dogs actually get jealous.
 
That's why my tank's in the living room XD or I'd be living in the bedroom!
 
Guilty as charged!! My wife tells me I have RSS, reef staring syndrome, funny thing is I catch her doing it too!
 
hahahah this is too funny! i got a new torch today and just looked at it lol till my lights went off....and i still watched it hahahahah
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new