Have you seen?

TCseh

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 28, 2022
Messages
481
Reaction score
239
Location
Broken Arrow Oklahoma
What state or country do you live in
Oklahoma
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have seen an insane ricordia/yuma. I haven't been able to find it since, I saw it at rap once and can't find it online. It is this bright whitish pink and also a bright whitish green at the base. I have a similar picture but the one I saw was brighter.

8.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new