Having issues uploading photos?

I'm not well versed in social norms, but I believe your socks are supposed to go under your pants, Rev.
This is the first I’m hearing of this.
 
Posted from IOS app.

20251117_143623_1E63F16D-6DF1-497D-8EA9-471A104B7159.png
Love those socks Rev!
 
@revhtree is anyone having this issue still? I’m not able to upload any photos as of yesterday. Thank you for your help
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new