• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Hawaii golden dwarf moray eel

cody hendrix

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had the eels for a little over a year and its about 12 inches long.

Eating shrimp, silver sides, scallops and cut up fish great.

Located in central Florida looking for 225. Willing to meet withing reason.

Screenshot_20191118-162244_Chrome.jpg

Local pick yo only willing to meet with in reason. Screenshot_20191118-162244_Chrome.jpg
20191011_175901.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
cody hendrix

cody hendrix

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are pretty much considered the most reef safe, fish and invert safe eels.

Will Wohlers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To bad you don't ship. Having it for a year means it's disease free and use to aquarium life. These guys can be troublesome to get adjusted to start eating regularly. You've done all the hard work and with the current prices these guys go for, you're giving this thing beauty away. Wish you shipped. Would love to add it to my trio. Free bump for an amazing fish at a steal of a deal.

OP
OP
cody hendrix

cody hendrix

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To bad you don't ship. Having it for a year means it's disease free and use to aquarium life. These guys can be troublesome to get adjusted to start eating regularly. You've done all the hard work and with the current prices these guys go for, you're giving this thing beauty away. Wish you shipped. Would love to add it to my trio. Free bump for an amazing fish at a steal of a deal.

Thanks for the nice words. Yea I have shipped coral plenty of times. Just never any fish and really dont feel like winter time would be the best time to give it a try for the first time.

Will Wohlers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the nice words. Yea I have shipped coral plenty of times. Just never any fish and really dont feel like winter time would be the best time to give it a try for the first time.

Totally get that. Fish are a little delicate compared to coral. Good luck with the sale

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.7%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.4%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 27 23.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back