Hawaii Yellow tang

  • Thread starter Thread starter rocket098
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Eventually I hope they do indeed eliminate 99% of wildcaught fish for aquariums but I think it's too early to be able to captive breed every type of fish.

This would kill the hobby and make prices unaffordable via very limited supplies and few players controlling it.
 
Great idea, however breeding is challenging and hit miss… turns out to be economically challenging due to all costs involved. I wish it was easy, or economically feasible. Those that have tried have not continued even when they demonstrate feasibility.
 
Last edited:
That is good info. If I ever find myself there, I may come home with a few items.
I had the old permit, and im fortunate enough to be able to visit each year. I never collected any fish. As I didnt want to deal with hassle of having more than 3oz of liquid and fish and could never get a straight answer from the airlines on this. I didnt want to show up with some fish and have them say no and toss them in the trash. But I did bring back a few hermits on trips before the ban took effect.
 
hi all, does anyone have the links to the original Environmental Impact assessment and the revised Environmental impact assessment?
I could not find them
Thanks
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new