• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Hawaiian cleaner wrasses - cb

Item Price
1000
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

mward

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 11, 2019
Messages
852
Reaction score
213
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I have 3 - 3" cb yellow tangs for $100 per, also 5" dussumieri tang -$100 and 5" blonde naso tang -$100. Also have 2 - juv. cb Hawaiian cleaner wrasses - $1000 per. Local pick up ONLY in the SF bay area (northybay).
IMG_6359.jpeg IMG_6355.jpeg IMG_6353.jpeg
IMG_6339.jpeg IMG_6347.jpeg IMG_6326.jpeg
 
I know you're not shipping, but if you decide to do so, I'll take the yellow tangs
 
naso is sold
 
Hawaiian cleaner wrasses still available !
 
bump
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new