Hawaiian Harlequin

Onajoyride

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 20, 2019
Messages
41
Reaction score
37
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know where to source a Hawaiin Harlequin? M not looking for the normal Harlequin. I'd love a pair but I'd settle for just one. I know a couple years ago Chad Vosen was trying to raise the larve but seems to have stopped. Any help would be appreciated.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new