Porcelain Crab w/ eggs!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Baby Ray
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Baby Ray

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 12, 2015
Messages
2,895
Reaction score
1,664
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20260413_114627_A2CBE4A5-4445-414E-90BC-3DD81CA6FEC3.png

I know the quality of this is terrible but my porcelain crab pair is pregnant!

I’ve researched this before and it seems like the babies are practically impossible to raise in a normal tank but still any suggestions for potentially getting any to adulthood are appreciated
 
Looking to get one soon!! Any care advice besides the fact that they need nems?
 
No nothing crazy, they are pretty chill little dudes. Sometimes I’ll hand them a piece of food. Their claws are pretty weak and they don’t use them often so it’s pretty funny.

I also occasionally add reef roids coral food to the tank that they seem to love to filter out of the water column
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new