Hd 64 is in the mail

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aswswild
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Aswswild

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
199
Reaction score
200
What state or country do you live in
Nevada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I am upgrading from a 8 year old China black box
To a hd 64 and can’t wait my tank is going to look so deferent I’m just worried about burning up my coral because they have been under the led for so long. I all ready have a Nero 5 I just got so that will be cool to link them if possible. so when I set up my Nero I just did it ez way with the light do I have to log on to the site web site to get deferent program that others are using?
 
Congrats. I think the app can do both, but not sure. I just run the light. Remember to run acclimation. Those 64 are going to be strong.

1574474862342.gif
 
Congrats. I think the app can do both, but not sure. I just run the light. Remember to run acclimation. Those 64 are going to be strong.

1574474862342.gif
Ok is there a a setting that tells u troo
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new