HD's 144 1/2 Moon

Porcelain crabs are awesome!
I have looked at those! This guy (mongo) will need a new home first. He's bigger than he looks, today when I was cleaning the tank he started my direction. I thought gee, he's going to rip off my arm and beat me with it! He's actually pretty mellow but I can picture him knocking down every coral I put in the tank.

IMG_20181222_204344_01.jpg
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new