HD's 144 1/2 Moon

Thanks. Never been into wrasses. This little guy is growing on me.
This little guy is what actually opened my eyes to the wrasse family. If you want color and movement in you tank it's a good choice. I have been doing a little reading and like any other fish you have to watch the capability between some of these species.
 
So far, my friend's has been a sweetie. I am just concerned for my pederson shrimp and pike blenny.
 
So far, my friend's has been a sweetie. I am just concerned for my pederson shrimp and pike blenny.
I have 2 peppermint shrimp, a pistol, a fire and a yellow goby. The Cori's doesn't care about them.
 
Thanks for the personal observation. The retail sites are pretty vague.
 
My Pink Streaked Wrasse is pretty awesome. Timid, but quite active.

Hi Ruby!
09BD1D2B-F737-4D50-A4DE-4C6D28124CF3.jpeg


 
I have heard Pelvic Spot Wrasse. A model fish. Eats pests like a 6-Line, but bothers no one. No sand required. I have heard Possum Wrasses behave very similarly.
 
I have heard Pelvic Spot Wrasse. A model fish. Eats pests like a 6-Line, but bothers no one. No sand required. I have heard Possum Wrasses behave very similarly.
Ah thanks for the tip! I will check those out. I don't want a 6 line just for the sake of pests, hate to buy a fish I don't want.
 
Sitting in the mancave watching the KC game and watching my tank. I'm frustrated at my clowns, the bigger one is tormenting the small one enough that I need to make a decision on what to do with it. My wife lost her male a week ago, do I chance putting it in her tank and see if it does better there, take it back to the lfs or give them more time? The smaller one is getting chewed up pretty good. The larger one makes it a point to swim all the way to the other side of the tank to beat him up. Obviously they don't care about my no Bully policy. :mad:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new