HD's 144 1/2 Moon

This is the culprit in question.

569109521.jpg


569109552.jpg
I have a Regal Angel fish and he’s a model citizen ‘at the moment’ and doesn’t touch anything.

He just minds his business, and he’s a beautiful specimen
 
I have a Regal Angel fish and he’s a model citizen ‘at the moment’ and doesn’t touch anything.

He just minds his business, and he’s a beautiful specimen
Nice! Thanks! I'm going to find out if it was a local trade today. If it is I will ask "why". It could be something as easy as it getting to big for someones tank, who knows. He's only 85.00 pretty cheap from other prices I have seen online.
 
So I was looking for some Montipora today, no luck. But I did see some Reef raft nauti spiral. Anyone dabble with that? It looks pretty nice.

Find yourself a Hollywood stunner. Look on WWC ebay sale link
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new