Headie Corals

  • Thread starter Thread starter Blitzie
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Blitzie

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 22, 2012
Messages
453
Reaction score
224
Location
Wallingford Ct.
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was at Headie Corals in North Haven over the weekend and they have more SPS frags than I have ever seen them have. In talking to Jeff the purchased an entire tank full of colonies and are fragging most of it.

They have Red Dragon, White Planet, a really nice looking Teal Stag (that to me looks like a Mike Accardi Teal Stag), Purple Topped Stags and others that look like a Miami Orchid. plus others.

Worth the trip
 
I usually stop in every Sunday on my way to my friends for dinner. And if I see something I like, I leave early and pick it up on my way home... :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new