Healthy Timor hiding for a week

  • Thread starter Thread starter joec
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

joec

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 29, 2016
Messages
784
Reaction score
485
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I moved a Timor wrasse into a slighly larger QT to give him some more room and he's been buried for a week now. I've had him for a year and recently successfully treated him for prazi resistant flukes. I'm quite sure he's not sick. Whenever I've moved him prior he hid for a few days but never a week.

Parameters are all fine.

Just let it be?
 
8 days now still buried.

No one has an opinion on this?
 
8 days now still buried.

No one has an opinion on this?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 13.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new