Heater and Controller Recommendation

Blackhammerreefer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 4, 2025
Messages
27
Reaction score
46
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning and Merry Christmas!

I'm upgrading my 90g reef to a 150g reef with two overflows. I cannot use my existing Aqueon pro heaters in the new tank because they cannot be mounted horizontal in the sump. Looking for feedback on a heater and controller. I'm thinking ink bird controller but there are a lot of bad reviews. BRS titanium heater also has some poor reviews. Any help would be be greatly appreciated.
 
I use brs and eheim heaters on Aqualogic controllers.
20251220_062124.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new