Heater for IM 25g AIO?

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Rich-
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

-Rich-

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 12, 2022
Messages
6
Reaction score
1
Location
OR
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm brand new to the saltwater hobby and just got my first IM AIO 25gal tank. Can anyone recommend a good heater for this tank?
 
^^^^ I have the IM 15 Fusion AIO tank, very nice
 
AQUAEL ULTRA Heater (CLOSEOUT)
This used to be a Cobalt brand but they were sold, I like these in nano's.
Fluval E100 Advanced Electronic Heater, 100-Watt Heater for Aquariums up to 30 Gal., A772$56.38Amazon.com30-day returns (most items)Heater
I also like these, big issue will it fit, if you want it in the rear chamber then I would get the Aquael heaters.
Scratch the Aquael heaters, poor reviews, there are not made in the same factory and the quality appears to be way off.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new