Heaters

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reefpro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been trying to order your Brs 600 watt heater and can’t seem to catch in stock. When will they be available ?

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been trying to order your Brs 600 watt heater and can’t seem to catch in stock. When will they be available ?

We're expecting more heaters to be shipped in early March. They're produced in Germany, so I would estimate that they'll arrive to us sometime late March. So that you don't have to keep checking the website, I would suggest hitting that 'notify me when in stock' button on the product page and we'll send you an email when they hit the website.

bdouglas119

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We're expecting more heaters to be shipped in early March. They're produced in Germany, so I would estimate that they'll arrive to us sometime late March. So that you don't have to keep checking the website, I would suggest hitting that 'notify me when in stock' button on the product page and we'll send you an email when they hit the website.
Any update on when we can expect these? Really want to order mine and get the free shirt promo haha

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any update on when we can expect these? Really want to order mine and get the free shirt promo haha
Let me double check with our purchasing team and I'll report back when I have more info.

Edit: I just heard back and as of now 3/29 is our ETA for all sizes of the BRS brand heaters. It may take us a day or two to process this order into inventory, so give us +/- a couple days on that ETA.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Reefpro

Reefpro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What’s the status of heaters. I’m setting up a new tank right now and need to order heaters. Prefer the 1200 watt system

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey BRS. What’s the ETA. Last part of my build!

Unfortunately, it looks like our shipment has been pushed back. Tentatively rescheduled for 4/15, but I'm even hesitant to give an exact date as shipping containers around the world are very delayed right now with congested ports. I really wish I had better news to share.

OP
OP
Reefpro

Reefpro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately, it looks like our shipment has been pushed back. Tentatively rescheduled for 4/15, but I'm even hesitant to give an exact date as shipping containers around the world are very delayed right now with congested ports. I really wish I had better news to share.
Ok I’ll have to go another route for now

Salted

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The latest update seems to be that the price on these has nearly doubled. :eek:.

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
While it wasn't double, I can confirm there was a price increase. With increases in our manufacturing costs as well as shipping costs, a price increase was applied to the BRS heating elements across the four different sizes.

Last edited:

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any update on when these will be available?
We are getting closer. It looks like the container was received through customs and so it's just a matter of time now. Our receiving team is slammed at the moment and I would expect 2-4 weeks at the latest.

Just be sure you visit the product page directly and if you see some stock, I would suggest you move fast. Here is a link for easy access. In recent history these high-demand items have sold through quite quickly so checking this product page directly is the best route to stay on top of them as we show the live inventory count.

bdouglas119

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are getting closer. It looks like the container was received through customs and so it's just a matter of time now. Our receiving team is slammed at the moment and I would expect 2-4 weeks at the latest.

Just be sure you visit the product page directly and if you see some stock, I would suggest you move fast. Here is a link for easy access. In recent history these high-demand items have sold through quite quickly so checking this product page directly is the best route to stay on top of them as we show the live inventory count.

I check it several times a day, I notice sometimes a single heater will show in stock. Usually a 100. And then a few minutes later show out of stock. Are they being unloaded and sold that fast or is it a site error ? I still haven’t seen a 600w in stock

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I check it several times a day, I notice sometimes a single heater will show in stock. Usually a 100. And then a few minutes later show out of stock. Are they being unloaded and sold that fast or is it a site error ? I still haven’t seen a 600w in stock
My most recent memory suggests they have been sold out for a month or more. That is all sizes. I know we had the 100 watts for some time after selling out of the 300 and 600 watts but for the last month or more, it has been all of them. If you notice it again, your welcome to shoot me a screenshot and we can report it to the tech. team. I have not seen it personally but we certainly want to correct a technical error like this if it does exist.

Regardless, heaters are coming soon and I know there are lots of folks eagerly awaiting a chance to get one. Thanks for the patience.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 114 74.5%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 9.8%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 10 6.5%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.3%
Back